- General recommendations
- Sample menu
- Low acidity gastritis
- Increased acidity in gastritis
- Preparation Products
Today gastritis - one of the most common diseases. When the disease occurs irritation or inflammation of the gastric mucosa. Man feels discomfort and pain in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. There are two types of the disease:
- Acute gastritis - disease develops suddenly. With timely and proper treatment initiated recovery occurs quickly enough.
- Chronic gastritis - developed in the event of incorrect and / or untimely begun the treatment of acute forms of the disease. Treatment usually takes a very long time.
Fortunately, to get rid of gastritis is not so difficult. Gastroenterologist appoint necessary research and select the most suitable for your drugs. But any gastritis treatment will be much more effective if the patient is a person adheres to certain therapeutic diets.
If you are diagnosed with "acute gastritis", you must immediately begin healing diet. And the very first stage of the diet in acute gastritis is ... starvation. It is very important to give the rest of the stomach mucosa. Fasting is necessary to use as much of the liquid (water or boiled unsweetened tea) to prevent dehydration.
After reducing the pain of the sick person in the diet gradually introduced low-fat broth - can remove the fat using a paper towel. It is also very useful rice and egg concoctions. The following day you can cook soup. Preparing it is very simple - rice, potatoes or egg boil, wipe through a large sieve, thoroughly mix with the broth and serve with white bread. Crackers also need to do their own - from the dried, sliced white bread.
When the pain in the stomach disappear in general, the diet should be gradually expanded. Input menu poached eggs, semolina liquid with a small amount of butter, cooked in water, fruit jelly.
It is important not only menus but also feeding schedule. Remember that after fasting gastrointestinal tract withdraw from work. That is why after the fast food should be taken in small portions, gradually increasing the amount of food. Yes, and continue to follow the regime. Between meals is necessary to maintain an interval of 2 to 3 hours, no more. Portions should be small - so-called "fractional" food.
More some time - about three months - it is necessary to follow a diet to allow the stomach to return to his usual working condition. During these months it is recommended to eat potatoes or vegetables - pumpkin, zucchini, carrots, beets, shpinat- mashed potatoes, meatballs with meat or fish, the usual boiled meat. The drink can be consumed water, black or green tea and mashed fruit drinks.
- Fasting for two days. On the day you need to drink at least two liters of fluid.
- This stage lasts for two days. Alternating low-fat broth with mucous broth with crackers, every three hours. In no case do not forget to drink - at least one liter of fluid per day.
- On the breakfast cook the egg yolks with the addition of broth. You can also take a small piece of bread or a piece of stale bread.
- Second breakfast: a small amount of semolina cooked in the water. Permissible to add a small piece of butter.
- Lunch: Slimy broth, and the second - dumplings, as well as semolina cooked in water with a small piece of butter.
- Afternoon snack: fruit jelly, unsweetened tea.
- Dinner: egg, cooked boiled, toast, lightly sweetened tea.
Low acidity gastritis
Gastritis can occur in the background as a high and low level of acidity. And in the treatment of gastritis with low acidity, focusing on nutrition and dieting. What it is not surprising, because the disease is characterized by insufficient secretion of gastric juice.
The main objectives of this diet is the selection for the gentle treatment of the patient, as well as stimulating the development of necessary for normal digestion number of gastric juice.
The process of digestion write - a very complicated chemical process. And it begins even before most meals. At the sight of beautifully designed dishes begins production of gastric juice. That is why the appearance and taste of the food is very important at a lower acidity.
But, of course, a beautiful table setting is not enough. It is important to choose the products that have sokogonnym action. These products include rich meat, fish and vegetable broths, salted fish, fruit and vegetable juices. But we should not forget that the gastrointestinal tract of the patient relaxed and not all foods are suitable for the patient. Dietitians offer patients the following products:
- RUSK or white dried bread.
- All cereals except barley, in grated form.
- Skim milk, kefir, yogurt.
- Curd cheese and fresh cheese.
- Soaked herring and smoked lean fish.
- Fried, steamed, boiled eggs.
- Lean ham, cooked sausages or sausages.
- Lightly sweetened fruit or vegetable juices and purees.
- Boiled and steamed vegetables: zucchini, pumpkin, cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, peeled, beets, carrots, green peas, asparagus. A fresh raw vegetables, lettuce, dill.
It is necessary to limit the use of parsley, green onions, cinnamon, citric acid and salt - it can trigger even more severe course of the disease. It is strictly forbidden to consume alcoholic beverages, fresh baked goods, fatty meats, food, cooked with lots of spices, fried potatoes, eggs, meat, sweets and chocolate.
Increased acidity in gastritis
Patients with increased acidity of gastric juice accounts for quite a hard time. Moreover, both literally and figuratively. Menu very limited - should strictly exclude the following products:
- All kinds of sauces, except sour cream.
- All kinds of spices. Even salt should be strictly limited.
- The sharp, salty, smoked and pickled foods.
- All kinds of carbonated drinks, coffee, strong tea.
- Any fruits and vegetables other than carrots.
- Any sweets, even sugar.
Ideally, you should consult a doctor, a gastroenterologist, who will pick up the sick person an individual diet.
Of course, the diet in acute gastritis is a must. But it is important not only to choose the right products, but also to prepare them properly. We should not forget that the prepared dish should not irritate the stomach for a long time to linger there.
Therefore strictly prohibited to fry and cook foods with added fat - it is best to bake them in the oven or boiled. Cooked vegetables and meats must be made exclusively in the form of peretёrtom. When cooking is allowed to use sunflower, olive, soybean, or fresh butter.
Note that when the stomach gastritis resistance to infection is greatly reduced, so the need for careful hygiene when cooking and serving food to the patient. Utensils should be treated with boiling water, and vegetables thoroughly cleaned before and after the cleaning.
Unfortunately, very often ill person ceases diet immediately after the pain disappear. But to do that is by no means impossible - food for acute gastritis directly affects the well-being. And if you ignore the diet is very high risk that acute gastritis will return.