You've waited this long nine months. Nine months of waiting for a miracle. And finally, it happened - you become a mother. But with the entry into a new role, the role of mothers, before a woman gets a lot of questions and doubts.
The main issue for most women is diet while breastfeeding. Because now my mother is primarily responsible for the health of the baby. The following will be discussed about the two kinds of diets during lactation diet in which eliminates all foods that can bring even the slightest harm to the baby, and diet during breastfeeding, the purpose of which - to lose weight.
Some moms are very reckless dieting while breastfeeding, and any - any restriction at all. However, it is fundamentally wrong position. After all, breast milk completely penetrate all substances that enter the body of the mother. But, you see, a normal adult diet is not well suited to the child's body. The most strict diet while breastfeeding in the first three months of baby's life, then it is already possible to allow minor concessions.
Diet for breastfeeding the child first months of life
Most often doctors - pediatricians answer the question my mother about what foods increase the amount of milk produced. This question arises from the fact that many mothers do not know how the process of lactation and from which it depends.
For milk production are responsible hormones oxytocin and prolactin. This happens in the following way: at the moment when the baby sucks the breast, nipples are exposed to irritation of nerve endings and send impulses in the brain, which begins production of the above-mentioned hormones. Prolactin provides full lactation to the extent that the child is required at this stage of development. Oxytocin is responsible for to develop the milk is readily isolated from the thoracic duct into the mouth of the baby. About the same effect is achieved by express milk.
As can be understood from the above, no products can not affect the process of lactation. The volume of milk produced depends on how much your baby is sucking the breast. That is why it is so important to ensure your child free access to the breast and feed him on demand. After all, no one will be able to stimulate lactation is better than the kid, and no diet during lactation does not affect the amount of milk.
Much the same is true regarding the issue of the quality of breast milk. No matter what you eat, in the mother's milk are necessary precisely to your crumbs nutrients, vitamins, macro and micronutrients. Even if the food nursing mothers at the moment there any - any necessary baby matter. It will just take them to own stocks of the female body.
But worsen the composition of milk is quite possible and not difficult - it promotes incorrect postpartum diet during breast-feeding. Drinking mom products that cause flatulence, are more likely to lead to the emergence of the baby colic. If the mother is eating foods that contribute to a softening of the chair, the baby may develop diarrhea. Eating large amounts of food with high content of sugar can turn into atopic dermatitis.
Below is an exemplary diet while breastfeeding a newborn:
- It is necessary to completely eliminate all meals high in fat and fried foods. The maximum that you can afford when dieting while breastfeeding a newborn baby, a dish, steamed.
- Exclude from the diet of fatty meats such as pork and lamb. For nursing mothers optimum chicken, rabbit meat or beef. From it you can cook burgers or meatballs (only a few), or just bake his oven. Diet for breastfeeding a newborn baby is strictly exclude the eating of meat with blood and not passed thorough heat treatment as intestinal infection for crumbs - a deadly disease.
- Postpartum diet while breastfeeding also prevents the use of broths. All vegetable soups should be cooked only in water. When choosing vegetables also need to comply with certain rules. Eating fresh vegetables is only possible in the summer, when data vegetables ripen in areas inhabited by women. The rest of the time you need only buy frozen vegetables. The reason for this requirement is the fact that the imported vegetables contain large amounts of nitrates and pesticides, which are absolutely necessary to your crumbs.
- Strictly observing the postpartum diet during breastfeeding, watch the preparation of cereals. Doctors - Nutritionists recommend a breastfeeding woman eat only buckwheat and rice and corn grits. Before you cook porridge, you must first fill in the rump cold water and leave for a few hours. Then drain the water, cover with a clean and can cook.
- Postpartum diet while breastfeeding, despite there is a misconception allows consumption of fruits lactating women. However, not everything, but only apples and pears, after peeled. In summer you can use apricots (not peaches) and cherries. Cherries and apricots will not cause the baby allergies or disorders of the chair.
- Diet for breastfeeding a child precludes the use of cow's milk, because many newborns has intolerance to the protein contained in cow's milk. However, dieting while breastfeeding can eat dairy products such as low-fat cottage cheese, bio - kefir, yogurt, low-fat cheeses. Mom must be ensured that the total amount of dairy products did not exceed 500 grams per day. Also, do not get carried away with cheese, because it can cause the baby constipation.
- Proper diet breastfeeding also regulates fluid intake. A nursing mother should drink at least one and a half - two liters of fluid per day. It is necessary to completely eliminate the use of alcoholic beverages, soda water, all kinds of juices, except apple. You can drink no strong black or green tea, stewed fruit and sparkling water. Please note that this room was just water, since the use of mineral water on the kidneys may give the baby an additional burden.
Diet for breastfeeding children older than one year
Once the child reaches one year of age diet while breastfeeding becomes less rigid. Mom can be used virtually all products, except for some.
- So, you still can not eat foods that cause flatulence. These products include legumes, cabbage, and carbonated water.
- Breastfeeding women can enter into your diet sweet, but it should avoid eating chocolate. If the desire to eat chocolate irresistible, stop your choice on white chocolate. It does not contain cocoa powder, which is, in fact, cause allergies in children.
- You can also include in the diet of lactating mothers almost all fruits and vegetables, but within reason. It is unlikely that the stomach of the child is happy to accept the milk mothers who ate several kilograms of pears or plums.
When diet during breastfeeding, the older child begins to expand, the mother should keep in mind that all products must be administered very carefully and gradually. You can not enter more than one new product every three days. Otherwise, in the case if the baby shows signs of an allergic reaction, or disruption of the gastro - intestinal tract, you will be hard to determine exactly what the product has caused such a reaction.
Another thing that you should pay attention to is the fact that your menu does not coincide with the baby solid food menu. That is, if your kid for dinner received a red beets, you eat today is not worth it, as this will cause additional stress on the body of the child.
Some moms are looking for a diet while breastfeeding a child to thus lose weight. However, this can not be done, moreover, for women's health is fraught with complications arise, such as iron deficiency anemia. Nature has provided not for nothing that the pregnant woman is required to gain weight. This is to ensure that even in the case of hunger the woman's body could fully bring up the child. After all, nature is not fooled and did not explain to her that the court of the 21st century and hunger expectant mother is not threatened.
As a rule, starting with 6 months of baby's life, the body begins to generously spend their energy reserves, spending their milk production. In most cases, during this period women start their own, without any diet, lose weight. Monthly average weight loss of up to one kilogram.
Attempts to nursing mothers go on a diet or a hard workout can impair development necessary for normal lactation hormones. The use of the different teas for weight loss is also a very negative impact on milk production. Some moms in their quest to lose weight go even further - are starting to take drugs that stifle hunger. This is extremely dangerous for the baby, as it may cause a violation of appetite and as a result, the failure of the normal operation of all systems of life. Is it worth such a risk?
Diet after the cessation of breastfeeding
Almost every mother to stop breastfeeding, aims as quickly as possible to return to their usual weight. But you can not try to lose weight too quickly. Breastfeeding is quite a serious burden on the woman's body. After weaning they need some time to recuperate. If a woman chooses a very rigid diet after breastfeeding, she runs the risk of serious adverse effects on their health. The most optimal diet after breastfeeding - a light diet.
First, in any case do not try to reduce the amount of food eaten. Eat as much as eating while breastfeeding, just try to break this amount into more meals. Try not to eat everything and choose the most useful and safe products.
Here are the basic principles that should be based diet after breastfeeding:
- If you are accustomed to snacking between meals, try to replace high-calorie foods such as baked buns, sandwiches and sweets to something lower in calories, such as an apple or a salad.
- Try to give up the use of tea, coffee and sweet soda water. Far better to replace them with plain drinking water. If you do not have diseases in which there is a tendency to the formation of edema, there is no need to limit the amount of fluid intake.
- Very helpful and efficient substitute any meat with fish or other seafood. This will not only help women lose weight, but also significantly improve the condition of her health, will help to make up lost during breastfeeding phosphorus reserves.
- Just as with any diet, you need to give up eating after 18.00.
- In no case can not go on a variety of so fashionable now, exotic diet. The constant use of the same product will not do your body weakened feeding anything good, except for the strongest beriberi.
Before you go on a diet, think about whether you need it. And do not forget that 90% of people who lost weight on different diets, back to its weight in just one year. Far better it is to learn to love yourself for who you are. After all, you - my mother and every mother - beautiful!