Many people complain that periodically their heart starts beating frequently - often. In addition, such a condition is accompanied by pain in the heart, as well as sweating and general weakness. This condition can occur only rarely, and can be almost constant companion of the sick person. Generally, these symptoms are caused by tachycardia.
What is tachycardia, how serious it is and whether or not a reason to worry and to see a doctor? Strictly speaking, tachycardia is a form of violation of the sequence and heart rate - arrhythmia. The disease occurs frequently. And if you have tachycardia, treatment is necessary.
The causes of tachycardia
To get rid of this disease, it is necessary to know exactly what it is called. So, tachycardia, causes, treatment - this is what will be discussed in this article. And the reasons that provoke the development of tachycardia, there are many. But the connection: tachycardia - reason - treatment is very close. So before you start treatment, you must find out the reasons. These include:
- Caffeine. Excessive consumption of beverages containing caffeine may lead to the development of other types of tachycardia and fibrillation. This feature is explained by the impact that having coffee on the central nervous and cardio - vascular systems. And often sick person asks the doctor: excessive abuse - is in what quantities? However, a clear answer to this question is impossible, because everything depends on the individual characteristics of each individual. For someone and two cups of coffee a day will not do any harm, but for someone and two cups a week - excess.
- Cardio - vascular system. Often tachycardia is a consequence of the presence in humans of diseases such as heart defects, his ischemia, heart attacks, hypertension. In that case, if the person appeared tachycardia, it must as soon as possible to see a doctor - a cardiologist, who will conduct all necessary investigations and identify the possible presence of a cardio - vascular system.
- Thyroid disease. Hormonal changes, and any disease of the endocrine system, and in particular, thyroid, also often give rise to a sufficiently strong tachycardia. In order to exclude the possibility of having these diseases or the cure it, the sick person should seek help from a doctor - an endocrinologist.
- Infectious diseases. Various infectious diseases, especially those that cause a significant increase in body temperature (over 38 degrees and 5), also becoming the cause of tachycardia. This is due to a violation of the general functioning of the cardio - vascular and other systems that have arisen as a result of the disease.
- Pregnancy. Those processes that occur in the body of a pregnant woman, and often leads to the development of a future mother tachycardia. As far as the state is dangerous for mother and baby, and whether there is a need for treatment must decide doctor - a gynecologist.
As already mentioned, in the event that a person noticed at those or other signs of tachycardia, it must as soon as possible to seek help from a doctor - a cardiologist. However, the patient himself a man must take certain measures to promote the improvement of his condition.
The first thing to do - to give up drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages. Remember that caffeine is contained not only in coffee but also in beverages such as Coca-Cola and Energy. In an extreme case, if you for some - any reason can not completely give up these drinks, at least try to reduce their number to the maximum possible minimum.
Just a sick person is highly desirable to reconsider your diet. The sick person can not overeat, especially at bedtime. Try slightly reduce the amount of servings. And the food itself must be selected carefully enough - is contraindicated fat, spicy and smoked food, as well as salted and smoked.
The most optimal and beneficial diet for people suffering from tachycardia, a vegetable - milk diet and drinking fruit and vegetable juices. About half of all cases of tachycardia such a measure helps greatly reduce the symptoms of the disease.
Also, special attention should be paid to such tachycardia aspect as exercise. On the one hand, physical activity should be strictly metered - overvoltage is simply unacceptable. But on the other hand, inaction and does not bring good results - cardio - vascular system is quite weakened. Therefore, physical activity in the life of the person with tachycardia, should still be present. However, they must be strictly dosed: walking may be the best option.
Treatment of tachycardia
In order to get rid of tachycardia, a sick person should seek medical advice. The doctor will appoint all the necessary treatment. However, there are quite a few effective ways to treat tachycardia recipes of traditional medicine. However, please note - all recipes should be agreed with your health care provider. And they can be used only after approval by the doctor.
During an acute attack of tachycardia, traditional medicine recommends the following method of emergency: feeling unwell, the injured person should lie down, or at least sit down and try to relax as much as possible. The eyes should be closed and to try as much as possible to click on the eyeballs, at least a few times. On the neck is necessary to put an ice compress, and the face, rinse with cold water. Improvement must come in two - three minutes.
In the event that the main cause is stress tachycardia, a very good therapeutic effect will bring an infusion of herbs. For example, it is extremely effective in mint, lemon balm, hawthorn, motherwort and valerian. They must be brewed in the same way as the ordinary tea.
Under the pillow can be put dry valerian root - it will help make sleep deeper and more complete. In the morning you will feel much fresher.
During acute attack of tachycardia very effectively normalizes heart rate following a soothing collection: one tablespoon of herbs such as valerian root, peppermint and dry inflorescences, you must put in a thermos, pour half a liter of boiling water. Insist the broth must be at least two hours then strain using gauze cloth.
A sick person should just attack in small sips to drink about 200 grams of herbal infusions. However, note that this is just a means of emergency aid. This means that it must be prepared in advance. This means you need to prepare in advance. It is stored in a refrigerator in a closed container, not more than one month.
Another fairly effective method for getting rid of tachycardia - this treatment is infusion of horsetail and hawthorn forest. It is prepared as follows: one tablespoon of herb horsetail and hawthorn should be placed in an enamel container, pour one liter of boiling water. Capacity tightly cover and let stand for at least three hours, then carefully drain. Take broth necessary for half a glass twice a day. The treatment should be continued for three weeks. Incidentally, such a decoction is very effective not only fighting with tachycardia, and sleep disorders - especially with insomnia.
- The infusion of mint and hops
Also in acute attacks of tachycardia alleviate the condition of the sick person can be the next infusion. Half a teaspoon hops and peppermint placed in a small container and pour a cup of boiling water. Insist broth necessary for ten minutes, then cool down to an acceptable temperature and sip. Relief usually occurs within three - five minutes after taking the infusion.
- Honeysuckle and elderberries
Also, if a tachycardia is very effective in helping tachycardia berries such as elderberries and honeysuckle. They can be used both in its raw form or in the form of jam. Also, broth and elderberry bark is also very effective. It is prepared as follows: two tablespoons of powdered bark placed in a liter of boiling water, boil for about ten minutes, then strain using gauze cloth. Take the broth must be twice a day, one hundred grams - in the morning and before bedtime.
Now you know what a tachycardia, symptoms and treatment for you in general are familiar. So, you have all the chances to observe the disease in a timely manner.